Forum

"Magna Enthusiast" ...

"Magna Enthusiast" Package  

RSS

Marty
(@marty)
28/06/2018 8:28 pm  

Not leaving ya'll, just decided to get a 2014 Valkyrie.  What do you think it's worth, given I'm in no hurry while it's so freakin hot out.  Looking forward to seeing ya'll,

Marty

Magna enthusiast special - 2 Magnas (‘98 is a parts bike), Clean titles on both, Custom fitted hydraulic lift and 2 portable manual lifts, new (2015?) Shinko 777 front tire ready to mount when it comes time, Owner’s manual and other reference material.

Tourmaster Intake 3.0  Hi-Vis mesh jacket with winter liner and rain liner, size XXL

**No delivery, you pick it all up near DFW airport.   Private msg me for photos.  

‘95 runs stronger than new – 56,000 miles

• Performance

o   Cobra high performance exhaust and corresponding Dynojet carb kit and carb overhaul and brake flush at 53,350

o   Pingle high flow fuel petcock and replaced auto-petcock diaphragm

o   K&N Air filter

o   New Barnett Kevlar performance clutch at 42,300  miles

o   Progressive fork springs, forks overhauled, polished and replaced seals at 50,150  miles

o   Larger Shinko 777 tires (170/80-15,  120/90-17) 

o   replaced front (17 tooth) and rear sprockets and cleaned rear brakes

• Style and comfort

o   Custom (VF750CD) paint, Unique horseshoe kickstand

o   4” fork extension (adjusts easily to stock position), longer brakeline and speedometer cable

o   Polished wheels

o   Leatherlyke saddle bags are Lockable, watertight, quick disconnect, 2 years old

o   Cycle-istic brakestay, 3” handlebar risers and passenger peg extenders

o   Cycle-istic Luggage rack and V4 trim

o   Quick disconnect Memphis Shades windscreen

o   Engine guards, Highway pegs with 9 position extenders

o   Custom seat AIR HAWK2  SEAT COVER

• Safety

o   Wolo Big Bad Max Model 619 air horn works along with stock horn

o   High Intensity Headlight

o   flashing tail light socket/bulb,

• Starter replaced at 17,800

’98 Parts Bike – complete engine with 30,000 miles ran 2 years ago, wheels, tires, black fuel tank, new chain stock seat, fenders, crashbar, stock pipes with drilled baffles and scratches on right side, starter, speedometer and more.

Smoked U
(@smokedu)
Member Admin
01/07/2018 8:31 pm  

High 3ks on the bike with all the goodies.

Can't say on the lifts, maybe 60 to 70% cost of new at todays prices.

Parts bike: put it up on the V4 forums classified and part it out. More money that way but a bit of a pain.

ReplyQuote
Snoopy
(@snoopy)
Member Admin
02/07/2018 12:12 am  
Posted by: Marty

Not leaving ya'll, just decided to get a 2014 Valkyrie. 

Congratulations on the new Valk.  I can't wait to see it.

ReplyQuote
Marty
(@marty)
02/07/2018 9:52 am  

I can't wait to see it either.  Need to sell these 2 first so I have the funds and garage space to buy it.  I don't have time to part out the one bike, so hoping to get it out of the garage at the same time and make the overall deal a little more attractive.

ReplyQuote
Marty
(@marty)

ReplyQuote
Marty
(@marty)
11/07/2018 12:36 am  

7/11 Update – Picking up the Valkyrie on Saturday, so....   

Price for both bikes reduced to $3250, or I’ll sell the ’98 parts bike for $500 (I have two interested parties) and the rest for $3000.  I sold the jacket yesterday.

ReplyQuote
Marty
(@marty)
16/07/2018 9:09 pm  

7/15 Update - Sold the parts bike and spare tire.  Reduced the price on the '95 to $2900, hydraulic custom-fitted lift goes with it.  Luving my new Valk!!

ReplyQuote
Marty
(@marty)
08/09/2018 9:14 pm  

9/8 update - discounting to $2650, killing me to see it this cheap after so much done to it.

ReplyQuote
Marty
(@marty)
07/05/2019 8:23 pm  

Discounting to $2000 WITHOUT the saddle bags and hydraulic lift.  Rode it 150 miles last weekend and almost fell in love with her all over again.

ReplyQuote
Share: